|Day's Range||1.28 - 1.29|
|52 Weeks' Range||1.11 - 1.60|
The Company and its subsidiary generated net income of Baht 161.40 million comparing to the same period of last year with net income of Baht 20.37 million. The Baht 141.03 million increase of net income were from the following reasons:
- The Brokerage fee income from securities increased from the first quarter of the year 2016 of Baht 218.39 million to of Baht 223.23 million in the first quarter of the year 2017 which increased of Baht 3.84 million. In the first quarter of the year 2017, Daily average trading volume increased 7.9% from the same period of last year which were in line with an increase in market trading volume (excluding securities trading account) that increased from of Baht 41.25 billion to of Baht 45.76 billion or 10.9%
- The Brokerage fee income from TFEX decreased from the first quarter of the year 2016 of Baht 26.04 million to of Baht 17.39 million.
- Interest received from margin loan lending to retail customers for trading securities have increased of Baht 21.30 million according to the volume of transaction on margin loan due to the average loan increased by 46% from the same period of last year.
- Fee and service income increased of Baht 16.64 million from advisory service fee and arrangement fee in Bill of Exchange.
- Finance cost increased of Baht 17.60 million due to interest paid from borrowings in order to support credit balance transactions increased.
- Employee expenses increased of Baht 9.21 million.
The operating results in which equity method is applied of KT ZMICO for the first quarters of the year 2017 are as follows:-
|Net securities business income||382.36 million Baht|
|Operating expenses||(349.47) million Baht|
|Corporate income tax||(10.79) million Baht|
|Net profit||22.10 million Baht|
- Fee and service income decreased of Baht 9.56 million from mutual fund and private fund managements from the subsidiary (Solaris Asset Management Company Limited) due to The Asset under Managements have decreased from Baht 29.17 billion to Baht 4.89 billion as well as the number of mutual funds and private funds under management have decreased from 67 funds in the first quarter of the year 2016 to 41 funds in the current period.
The operating results of Solaris can be summarized as below:-
|For the fourth quarter|
|Fee and service incomes||18.88||28.44|
|Corporate income tax||(1.40)||(1.41)|
From the above reasons, the net profit of the Company and its subsidiary for the first quarter of year 2017 increased of Baht 141.03 million from the same period of the year 2016.
The Company generated net profit of Baht 150.52 million comparing to the same period of last year with net profit of Baht 33.81 million. The increase in net income of Baht 116.71 million from the followings:-
From the above reasons, the net profit of the Company for the first quarter of the year 2017 increased of Baht 116.71 million from the same period of the year 2016.
By the way, the consolidated net income of the first quarter of 2017 was more than the separate net income of Baht 10.88 million. According to the accounting standards the consolidated income statement was recognized share of profit from associated company under the equity method net of Baht 10.85 million.