Currently, Seamico Securities Public Company Limited operates business as an investment advisory under
the securities business license which was approved by the Securities and Exchange Commission. Regarding to
securities business, the company has operated through its associated company namely “KT ZMICO Securities
Company Limited”. Besides, the Company has invested in many potential businesses to generate additional
- Securities Business in CLMV consist of
- Securities Business in Vietnam by holding 18.88% of Thanh Cong Securities Joint Stock Company (TCSC) of the issued shares.
- Securities Business in Laos through accompanying KTZMICO with Banque Pour Le Commerce Exterrieur Lao Public to establish BCEL-KT Securities (BCEL-KT); 30% of KTZMICO holding.
- Securities Business in Myanmar through accompanying KTZMICO with Myanmar Ruby Hill Finance to establish KTZ Ruby Hill Securities (KTzRH); 49.15% of KTZMICO holding.
- Asset Management Business by holding 100% under the management of Solaris Asset Management Company
- Investment in other business by holding 100% of Lumpini Asset Management Company which purchased, transferred, and managed of non-performing assets (NPA) of financial institution.
Business operations of the Company, Subsidiaries and Associated Company are as follows:
- Investment Advisory Service and Investment Business under Seamico Securities Public Company Limited
- Securities Business under KT ZMICO Securities Company Limited, BCEL-KT Securities Company Limited, KTZ Ruby Hill Securities Company Limited and Thanh Cong Securities Joint Stock Company
- Fund Management Business by Solaris Asset Management Company Limited.
- Asset Management Business by Lumpini Asset Management Company Limited.
Click here for big chart