Responsible for accounting entry for securities trading , Bank reconciliation, Company expenses, Accrued expenses, Prepare details of financial statements and document filing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 2 year experience in accounting or financial audit
- MS Office literacy and good command in English
- Taxation and closing financial statement skills would be advantage
Research, analysis and reporting on Small Cap Stocks and/or other industry groups. Monitor and interpret important information in the daily news flow, preparing updates and memos for internal and external distribution.
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Economics, Finance and Banking, or related field
- Investment Analyst License would be advantaged for Analyst apply
- Minimum 6 months’ experience in researching and writing reports in relevant industry research
- Proven ability to research, analyze, and create reports to support senior analysts, equity sales, and external clients
- Strong modeling and valuation skills; ability to work with and update large data sets, models and files; solid understanding of accounting and financial statements analysis
- Understanding of capital markets, stock markets, as well as an interest in stocks
- Ability to deliver under pressure and meet deadlines effectively
- Excellent communication skills both in written and oral in English and Thai are essential